Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hiatus

I'm overwhelmed with a lot of things right now and blog-guilt is one.
I love this blog and it's been so helpful to me, but I've never really been able to resume my joy and enthusiasm for this and the decluttering project since Patrick's death.

I've tried. I need to have a new plan, a new vision and it just isn't manifesting.

Now what I need to do is put this blog on an official hiatus, so I won't have the nagging sense of 'i need to blog about that...' . I'm thinking through the end of this year.

We'll see what happens after that.

For now I expect to continue with my arts blog Lizards In the Leaves.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and feedback I've received since the beginning!
Blessings and best wishes for the upcoming holidays!
Love,
Zann




3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Dodd said...

I come by regularly but infrequently. I think fondly of you always.

12:21 PM, November 11, 2007  
Blogger Clean ClutterFree Simple said...

Take care of yourself!

9:50 PM, November 28, 2007  
Blogger 日月神教-向左使 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:30 PM, April 04, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home